Thursday, September 24, 2009

About My Blog

I named my blog 11 AM on Sunday because it's completely random and readers will have to actually read my blogs to see what they are actually about. This is more of a post to introduce my blog to readers.
This blog is going to be a free write blog for me. I don't have much of a creative mind when it comes to writing so I am going to write about whatever I feel like on that day. It may be current news dealing with sports, politics, etc., or it may be an issue I am dealing with in my so called "boring life."

2 comments:

  1. I like the outlook on your blog. You seem like a very interesting person that i would like to get to know. Lets talk politics sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh good idea, I guess that is a good idea so you dont really haft to think about what you really need to write about you can just live that day and write about it. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete