Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Love for Winter


Winter is just right around the corner. Most of us here in Wisconsin have already had a small taste of it, and it's only October. For a lot of people, this is the most dreaded time of the year. For me, it's my favorite. Something about just taking a deep breath and having the cooling feeling shoot through your lungs. I love winter. I love the cold, I love the snow, but above all, I love snowboarding. It's my favorite sport. I've been skiing since I was five years old, and once I considered myself too good at that, I converted over to snowboarding. I've now been snowboarding for a few years and I haven't skied since. I'm not that big of a fan of Mt. La Crosse though. I live for my family's annual trip to Colorado. We usually go either at Christmas time, or during the spring. It's one of my favorite travel destinations and I could just go there again and again and never get sick of it. The mountains are beautiful and it's impossible to be bored from how big their ski hills are. I think, because I learned this at such a young age, that this is why winter is my favorite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment