Monday, December 7, 2009

1st Semester

My first semester of college here has been quite the new experience. There is two weeks until the semester is over and I am riding the border line of passing and failing in almost all my classes. Just one mistake that I would make could cause me to a fail a class.
I am just way to lazy when it comes to doing my homework. I always get everything I need to done, but at the easiest way possible usually at the very last minute (like the night before class). I've been really thinking lately of why I am so lazy, because really, the work isn't all that hard here. The only problem is that I do not know what I want to do as a profession or career. I don't see the point of going to school for no point when I don't know what I want to do. I'm being forced to attend college right now simply to stay on my family's health insurance. If I had any say in what I would want to do with my life, I would be working full time right now and simply living my life the exact way I want it.
I just graduated high school. I've been going to school all my life. I don't want to do it for another four years or so when all I have been doing is dreading the last four. I'm so sick of school it's unbelievable. I'd love to take a year or two off and simply make a little money. Maybe when I would come back to go to school in a couple years I would know what I want to be and the fact that learning would seem as an interesting thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment